Monday, August 6, 2012

Summertime, catching up!

Hello all! I hope your summers (or winters, on the other side of the globe) are full of awesome so far :-D

I've spent the whole summer so far trying to figure out, and maybe fix, my health problems. Results have been mixed to say the least. My symptoms persist, but some illnesses and common family problems have been ruled out. On the other hand, western medicine can't treat what it can't diagnose. So I've also been experimenting with a gluten free diet, cutting back on refined sugars, and seeing an acupuncturist.

This past weekend I finally had enough energy to photograph a backlog of 'new' pieces I finished between January and May, which had not sold at Wicked Faire of the Steampunk World's Fair.  So now I can finally upload them to the Etsy shop. Progress! Accomplishment! Hooray!

While I'm not sure if this means I'm definitely on the road to permanent recovery, or if I'll be able to get back into my old shiny habits again permanently, at least I have some shiny things to show you all for the next few weeks ;-)

And while this is by far NOT a financial emergency (bless you full time job and health care plan), purchases made in my Etsy shop definitely go towards medical costs and zillions of blood tests. So if you have room in your budget, go take a look around and thank you for your interest!

Luv,
Chrysilla

Queen of the Cat People, Class with a cult following.

No comments:

Post a Comment