Friday, February 23, 2007

Music and beadwork

Last night I went to see the Cruxshadows for the first time ever, and it was great! I've been listening to their music on and off for the last 6 years or so, and I'm so glad I finally attended their show. They are incredible live :-) And their new album is also wonderful! Listened to it this morning before work, and it's already sparked some ideas for some new pieces.

Lately, even before I heard about the concert, I've been playing their albums as my main 'crafty' music, in addition to Depeche Mode, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Loreena McKennitt, and Evanescence (tho not their new album yet). No wonder I've been using so much onyx and garnet lately...

And the Cruxshadows are still touring! If you like goth music, definitely check them out: http://www.cruxshadows.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment