Friday, July 23, 2010

Ravens in the Library!

Last week my friend's new album Mischief came out! Yay! It is wonderful and magically delicious!!!! S.J. Tucker is super awesome at everything she does :-D

And most especially, it includes a recording of her song "Ravens in the Library" which is one of my favorites. I've been waiting for it to be available in MP3 format for at least a year. Squee!

<a href="http://music.skinnywhitechick.com/track/ravens-in-the-library">Ravens in the Library by SJ Tucker</a>

And why is their music on a jewelry blog? Well, first it's Friday. Second, I'm in a library. Third, I made a shiny tribute to this song a few months ago ;-)



P1180568

Song inspired, artist approved! :-D

Part of the "Summer Reading Sale!" Marked down from the original price for a 15% discount.

Black agate, reconstituted onyx, frosted quartz, sterling silver, and OODLES of Swarovski crystals! 17 inches long.

P1180575

Hours of study flying by,
Words soaked up by beady eyes,
Long debates into the night,
Pages flying everywhere.
Seek the language word by word,
Like the black and clever bird,
never let it bring you down,
All the things we haven't figured out.

My friend bids me come and see
The ravens in the library,
setting quiet pages free!

If you're not buying anything from my shop today, please go to her website and purchase some of her amazing music!
http://www.skinnywhitechick.com


Queen of the Cat People, class with a cult following.

No comments:

Post a Comment