Friday, April 10, 2009

Back to beads, and extending the sales :-)

The move is over! Renovations and home decorating... not quite over, but I can take my time there ;-)

I miss my beadwork sooooo much this week. If I manage to get my workshop set up, I can get back to my crafting. I have a bunch of ideas waiting in my notebook, and uncovered a ton of unused supplies during the packing/moving process. Not to mention all the newer pieces I haven't had time to photograph properly.

I hope to have *something* new and crafty to post by the end of the weekend. In the meantime, this is what my workshop area looks like right now:
P1180352
Wow. Photographs are the best way to pinpoint clutter...


BTW, I'm extending my Polymer Clay Sale on Etsy for the rest of April, because why not ;-) I've already had a really good response to it, yay!

<3 Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment