Monday, April 13, 2009

Live and in person, May 3rd in Astoria!

I'd resigned myself to chilling out this April, but I'm already signed up for a local Queens craft fair in Astoria on May 3rd ;-)

The Astoria Events Spring Fling Market!

Sunday May 3rd, 2009
10:30-4:30

32-33 31st street
Astoria, NY 11106
Omonia Cretans Association

(Indoors, footsteps away from the N train.)

So if you want to see my work in person, plus items not yet available on Etsy. I will definitely have my polymer clay items on sale at the event, plus my "bargain" section of pendants and earrings :-D


And wouldn't you know, I move away from Astoria and suddenly they have a craft fair. Lol. I'm also trying to get in contact with the Brooklyn Indie Market, but for some reason they're not getting back to me. Will look into it now that I have some time.

Did my business taxes last night. Not the best outcome, but I'm glad that my book keeping skills have improved. It makes taxes go faster. I would have finished them months ago, but the house-moving got in the way.

Also, I gave up beads for Lent, and now Lent is over. And I'm getting a tax refund. I really hope I don't lose the self control I've been working on... Although I do need other non-bead jewelry materials as well. The craft area is now neat and organized- I can get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment