Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Examining Stature, chains will keep us together

Examining Stature [Etsy link]

173a

173b

Vintage pearls, vintage style glass beads, and a nice hefty magnifying glass that looks like a monacle. Very elegant, and part of my beginnings in making my own beaded chains. Later chain experiments resulted in the Casimira! Cas mark 1 at least. Muahaha.


This piece's "sisters" have both sold already. Pretty fast, actually. One to a friend who wanted it as soon as she saw the pic on my LJ, another to a regular customer and friend at a convention soon after. I think I need to make some more of these. And this one will hopefully find a friend online ;-)

P1170127P1170125

Hmm. The lighting was better on that day. I think the spot where I set up my light box last weekend wasn't the best. Time for more experiments!

1 comment:

  1. That would be perfect for my mum! Lol
    She's always searching around for her 9 million pairs of glasses.

    ReplyDelete