Monday, May 18, 2009

New Promotion: SUDDEN DEATH!

Today I am starting up a new promotion.

SUDDEN DEATH!!


Ivy and Faith (049) will be on sale at 10% off for the next week (marked down from $75 to $67). If it does not sell by then, I am going to strip it for materials and/or rework it into something different.

So if you've been waiting for just the right moment to swoop down and pick it up, now might be good ;-) Or stand by and see what it turns into as it seeds later generations of art jewelry!


If you really like this piece, don't *not* buy it to spare me! If this sells, I will be able to purchase more of these materials for my next project. And you will have an awesome rosary style necklace to show off to your friends. Everybody wins!


Also, when going through stock for my last couple of craft fairs, I came upon ANOTHER stash of polymer clay necklaces. So I'm extending the polymer clay sale through the end of May at least. But hey, it's good for you guys ;-) Some of these pieces are even in the Steampunk idiom.

I hope to have at least one or two of them in the Etsy store by the end of the week, but it's also my birthday tomorrow, so I may be distracted ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment