Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'll make this city long for you...

Palimpsest is a slow, steady stream of inspiration for me these days.

But Quartered, the album inspired by Palimpsest, has it's own charms ;-)


This track definitely influenced the necklace I made by the same name.

<a href="http://skinnywhitechick.bandcamp.com/track/casimira">Casimira by Skinny White Chick</a>

The whole album is available for purchase as a CD, or MP3s. Follow the links ;-)

And if you've read Palimpsest, CMV is launching a cyberfunded serial novel on Monday: The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. Prepare yourselves for awesome, and more awesome sparklies from here ;-) And I'll put up the serial's address when I find it.



In other news, I had plans to be very industrious this week, but I seem to have the soul flu? I think it's due to the unseasonably cold & wet weather pattern that hit NYC this month. Fie.

Remember to come see me at the Brooklyn Indie Market on Saturday! And if it's still monsoon season, pls bring me herbal teas!

No comments:

Post a Comment