Thursday, February 26, 2009

Polymer Clay Necklace SALE!

@ my Etsy shop: http://queenofthecatpeople.etsy.com

All polymer clay pendants and necklaces are on sale for March. I'm getting a head start ;-)



Most include Swarovski crystals, check crystals, pressed glass beads, and vintage elements. Discounts range from 20% to 40%.

I'm moving next month, and once I have my new workshop set up, I want to start putting a whole new line of polymer clay art together. But first, I need to clear out the older pieces ;-)

But no worries! I have all stock on hand to mail out with my usual speed. It's just my raw supplies that have been packed up. And I think I'm starting to go through withdrawl...


We've also lowered shipping costs in our shop, in a neatly tiered system. Check out "Policies" for more info.

2 comments:

  1. these are really nice.

    good luck with the move! setting up a new studio is always a pain, but fun and totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx :-)

    Setting up my new studio area is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most! I miss being able to make new stuff at a moments notice.

    What's your studio like? Wait, I'll go comb your blog for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete